Sunday, April 8, 2007

Book Release Party

Here are a few pictures from last night's For the Time Being book release party in Somerville, MA. All-in-all, it was a grand success. I was able to kick off the event without embarrassing myself! Bill Corbett, Joel Sloman, Mark Pawlak, Aaron Tieger, and Joe Torra gave fantastic readings. Bill said some very generous words about the anthology. I finally got a chance to meet Mark Pawlak, Aaron Tieger, Jess Mynes, and Michael Carr [opps, Michael Price is a Boulder aquaintaince]. An old student of mine from Naropa, Jesse Marsolais (who is a letterpress printer in town), showed up for the reading. And to top it all off, I walked away with a couple issues of CARVE and just about everything that Fewer & Further press has published! I can't wait to sit down and do some reading!

Derek, Tom, RyanAaron <span class=
Derek, Ryan, and I / Aaron Tieger and Joe Torra

Jess <span class=Fewer and Further Collection
Jess Mynes / the post reading booty


Ryan Gallagher and his boy, John

No comments: